6/24/2009

Featured Set

Your Favourites 100+

The Wait
Pinakothek der Moderne (modern art museum)__Munich

Jailbreak
There was a Zebra of mine on murder
And the judge's gavel fell
Jury found it guilty
Gave the Zebra sixteen years in hell
The Zebra said "I ain't spending my life here
I ain't living alone
Ain't breaking no rocks on the chain gang
I'm breakin' out and headin' home
Gonna make a jailbreak
Got to be free
Jailbreak, let me out of here
Jailbreak, sixteen years
Jailbreak, had more than I can take
Jailbreak, yeah"
(AC/DC - Jailbreak 1974 - slightly modified)


Altered Reality VII - Two Gentlemen and a Giraffe
Giraffe: Our American friends are becoming overcautious.
Gentleman: What about our timetable?
Giraffe: We MUST follow it.
Gentleman: But will they?
Giraffe: I don't know. Boca's scared. He sees policemen in his soup.
Gentleman: He's not wrong.
Giraffe: The one who followed me on the subway, he's our biggest problem.
Gentleman: Let me handle him.
Giraffe: There"ll be others.
(borrowed from "French Connection")


Prelude to Space
Dr. Snaut: "We don‘t want to conquer space at all. We want to expand Earth endlessly. We don‘t want other worlds; we want a mirror. We seek contact and will never achieve it. We are in the foolish position of a man striving for a goal he fears and doesn‘t want. Man needs man!" (Stanislav Lem – Solaris)

Westfriedhof (station platform)__Munich


Altered Reality VI - Pattern against Conformity

Fünf Höfe (shopping arcade)__Munich

Esplanade Bridge__Singapore